Functional Nurse Assessor
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 38760 - 38760 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 26 Aug 2020
Functional Assessor (RGN) - Assessment Centre Based
Salary - £38,760 + Fantastic Benefits (see below)
Location - Stoke-On-Trent
Non-Drivers Can Apply; Assessment centre based!
Meridian Health-care are currently recruiting Registered Nurses for a fantastic and exciting opportunity to explore a new career pathway as an accredited Functional Assessor; which allows you to step away from long shifts, night and weekend work!
About the role:
As a Functional Assessor, you will utilise your transferable skills by carrying out independent health assessments on clients to determine the possible impact disabilities and medical conditions may have on their ability to perform work-related tasks.
The role will involve gathering factual evidence together from each appointment and using it to compile clear and concise medical reports based on your findings which will later be submitted for decision making purposes. You will work as part of a dedicated and driven integrated team who will offer continuous support as you develop into your new role.
- Starting salary: £38,760 per annum
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (37.5hrs)
- Pension scheme (up to 10% contribution)
- Holiday trading (buy/sell)
- NMC fee reimbursement
- Thorough in-house training and CPD support
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Must have a valid NMC professional registration pin number.
- A minimum of 2-year post-qualification experience.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.