Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Witney, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 29 Aug 2020
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days | Great Benefits | Good CQC Rating |
A 50+ bedded elderly nursing home near Witney is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification to join their clinical team.
The care home is fully CQC compliant and caters to older adults with elderly frail and disability nursing care needs and offers a fantastic environment with great facilities.
Details of the Registered Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on days only
• Great rates of pay of £17.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• 5.6 working weeks annual leave
• A generous pension scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
• Shift premium pay for working Bank Holidays, either time and a half or double time
As Staff Nurse you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally you will have some post-registration experience however newly qualified RNs will also be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.