Area Operations Manager - Gloucestershire -
- £ 0 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 29 Jul 2020
- 26 Aug 2020
Area Operations Manager
£60,000-£65,000 + Car Allowance
Holly at Amber Mace have an exciting new opportunity for an Area Operations Manager to join an Award winning Care company in Gloucestershire with a very supportive management team. My client is looking for someone to be responsible for a portfolio of homes within the Area, as designated by the Assistant Operations Director. The post holder will ensure the highest possible outcomes for their residents, through effective operations management and professional input at senior management level.
A fundamental part of being an area manager will be the promotion of resident well-being, through a philosophy of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfillment within a policy of managed risk taking.
Area Manager Benefits:
· A very competitive salary - £60k - £65k
· Car Allowance
· Company Pension Scheme
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Experience required for this Operations Role:
· Diploma level 5 in care or equivalent management qualification
· Advanced clinical knowledge and skills, with ability to manage complex clinical and operational situations
· Multi-site management experience
· Ideally be a RGN / RMN and currently registered with NMC.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Holly at Amber Mace on Applyon or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply