Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Warminster, Wiltshire, England
- £ 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 29 Aug 2020
£20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Full-time hours | Nights only | Paid Breaks | Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Staff Nurse is required to join a large nursing home in the Warminster area on nights.
The fully CQC compliant home is set in a stately home and offers 24-hour nursing care and support to older adults with general nursing, dementia and disability care needs, with great facilities throughout.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full-time hours
• A competitive pay rate offered at £20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7)
• Paid Breaks
• Nights only
• A great working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
What our client is looking for:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Confident supervising and supporting team members and leading shifts
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.