Home Manager - Leicester - up to £60k
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 0 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 29 Jul 2020
- 26 Aug 2020
Position: Home Manager
Salary: up to £60k + bonus
I am currently recruiting for a care home experienced Registered Nurse with current Pin on the NMC register or S/NVQ4 in social care. You'll also either have a Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5, or willingness to study for one.
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• Fantastic Salary of up to £60k
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Continual support and training
• A great company benefits package
My client is looking for someone who can truly hit the ground running - this is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced manager to join the team at a multi-site service that offers residential, nursing and memory care, for those living with dementia.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want to work for a fantastic care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This beautiful home has a passionate staff team, and the company not only pride themselves on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
The role of the Nursing Home Manager will include:
• Marketing the home and ensuring occupancy
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensuring CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
To be eligible for this fantastic Nursing Home Manager opportunity all we need is a candidate who:
• Registered manager experience (ideally minimum of 5 years)
• Has a true passion for care and takes a hands on' approach
• Elderly/dementia experience
• Experience managing large nursing homes/ multi-site services
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Abbie at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply to be considered.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 53000 Per yearFull timePermanentMarston Green, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Care Manager - £50-£53K Near Marston Green-BirminghamNote: You do not need a nursing pin number to apply!!Job [... Click Apply...]...