Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- £ 38000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 26 Aug 2020
We are currently looking for a Lead Nurse to oversee a Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Eastbourne. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has a keen interest in substance misuse, and who is looking for Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm working hours only.
Lead Nurse - Substance Misuse Clinic - up to £43,000 per annum
Shift Patterns: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
It is not essential that you have experience within substance misuse but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field of nursing and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferable skills, and how you have come to be interested in drug and alcohol recovery services. Experience as a lead nurse / senior nurse IS essential as you will be leading a group of substance misuse nurses at the clinic.
The benefits of this Lead Nurse role include:
* Generous salary package up to £43,000 per annum
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Thorough induction
* Shift Patterns: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Working in a busy detox units, the Lead Nurse will be leading an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care. You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge. You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development. It is also preferable that you have experience working in
* Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
* Alcohol and opiate detoxification
* Health Promotion
The ideal Lead Nurse will possess the following:
* Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with experience in a senior position / leading a team
* Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
* Titration Experience is highly desired
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
If you are a Registered Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN) with a passion for substance misuse or looking for a new challenge and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to join this amazing team, please click APPLY or call Ehsan at Leaders in Care on Applyor Applyfor mre informationCall + Applycrvdbrcktso No contact found)
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 15.98 - 23.09 Per hourFull time...PermanentBrighton, East Sussex, England
The Role Express new ideas, take initiative and save lives. Others talk about being brave, at IC24, we’re made that way. From provi...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentGosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Role: Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: Newcastle Starting Salary: £38,760...