Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 42000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Jul 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Senior Occupational Health Advisor, F/T, Nottingham, £42K.
We are working with an OH provider to source a qualified Senior Occupational Health Advisor to join their team based in Nottingham.
This role will mainly focus on the delivery of case management (50%) and team management (50%).
You will have management experience and be able to advise on complex cases, leading both the clinical and admin teams.
• Case management.
• Fitness to work.
• Supporting the OH Manager to advise, monitor and assess the clinical practice of the OH team.
• Health surveillance.
• Taking a senior role in the development and provision of a high profile and pro-active Occupational Health Service.
• Assisting in the design and implementation of Health Promotion initiatives in partnership with the wider OH team.
• Developing and maintaining face to face relationships with all key influencers and decision makers to maximise business opportunities and aid retention.
• Registered General Nurse.
• Possess an OH Qualification.
• Solid case management experience.
• Management experience.
• Self-motivated with a proactive approach to work.
Salary up to £42000 per annum
25 days Holiday (pro rata)
Health Cash Plan
Please apply now if interested.
This job was posted to Occupational health in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000 - 40000 Per yearPart timePermanentDorchester, Dorset, England
Our client is one of the UK's most highly regarded healthcare providers working with both private and commercial companies across t...