Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day - Priory Hospital Ticehurst
Ticehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, England
- £ 26758 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 29 Jul 2020
- 28 Aug 2020
Join us today at Priory Hospital Ticehurst and receive our £5000 Welcome to Priory Bonus
Priory Hospital Ticehurst Nurse Recruitment Open Day 25th August 10:30am - 1pm
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Whether you're newly-qualified, in your final year as a student nurse, a staff nurse looking for a new role, or returning to nursing we would love to invite you to attend the virtual open day being held with our amazing team from Priory Hospital Ticehurst.
What you can do :
* Apply now, or on the day, for an interview on the day
* Meet our nursing teams and find out about different wards and services
* Discover the great learning and development opportunities on offer
* Ask questions and find out what you need to know about life here
* You could leave with a job offer on the day following successful interview!
The event will take place from 10:30am - 1pm, if you have any questions in the lead up to the day please call Adam O'Shea on Apply.
The £5000 welcome bonus is not all that we are proud to offer, you will also receive the following:
* Competitive salary
* Enhancements of 20% for unsociable hours and evenings, 50% bank holidays, 30% overtime.
* Free onsite parking
* Lunchtimes with your colleagues in the highly subsidised staff restaurant.
* NMC payment in full
* Flexible Priory Group benefits including company pension scheme
* Opportunities for continuous professional and independent development including funding external training and qualifications, mentorship and supervision
* Access to unique training scheme through our 'career pathways' programme.
* In addition to annual leave which increases along with your service you have a day off on your birthday.
About the role:
New opportunities have arisen for an enthusiatic and proactive experienced and newly qualified RMN/RNLD nurses looking for an opportunity to work within one of UK's leaders in private mental health care. We offer an extensive preceptorship programme to all newly qualified preceptorship nurses.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills in working with people with mental health difficulties where you will receive mentorship and the opportunity to work within the three different services that the Hospital caters for. The successful candidates will be part of a supportive multidisciplinary team comprising of both health, psychological and educational professionals You should also have a keen interest in working with families and developing an understanding of systems and frameworks.
About the Service :
Founded over 225 years ago The Priory Hospital Ticehurst House stands within 48 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens in Wadhurst, a small village in East Sussex. Set in a calm and tranquil area, the safe and supportive environment offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
The hospital offers a comprehensive range of inter-linked care services within one site and provides a care pathway so service users can move seamlessly between services to provide the most appropriate care in the safest environment. The hospital provides four service lines:
* 2 Adult Acute psychiatric care units (1 male 9 bedded ward and 1 female 16 bedded ward)
* 2 children and adolescent mental health units (CAMHS)
* - an Acute Tier 4 unit - 13 bedded mixed sex with gender specific designated areas
* - a High Dependency Unit - 13 bedded female unit
* Young People and Adults Outpatient service
The hospital's consultant-led multidisciplinary teams (MDT) have a wealth of clinical and research experience in psychiatry, enabling service users to benefit from a broad range of individual and group therapies.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Ticehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26758 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentTicehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, England
Join us today at Priory Hospital Ticehurst and receive our £5000 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An ex...