Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist
Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
- £ 32000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 26 Aug 2020
Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic
Location: Stockton - All Office Based
Starting Salary: £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you a driven health-care professional who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as an Assessor within a back-office environment.
What does the role consist of?
- Be the first to review cases as they come through and be responsible for analysing medical information and any evidence provided to make a decision on whether the claiming will be assessed in an assessment centre, at their home or through back office.
- Be responsible for calling anyone medically involved with the claimant and consistently liaise with other health professionals.
- Increase clinical knowledge by dealing with a wide range of conditions and other clinical specialist
- Monthly 1-hour CPD session, every 6 weeks 1-21 with clinical support lead.
- All office based - no community element!
This is an excellent opportunity for a health-care professional to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills.
Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career.
There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC/HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- OTE Scheme
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support or call Apply. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Ref: Stockton BO/CA.