Staff Nurse - Care Home - £1k Bonus
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
- Location : Paisley, Renfrewshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age & Dementia
- Resident Admission Age: 65+ years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 + £1000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 Joining Bonus
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Paisley, Renfrewshire.
The Care Home is a modern 57 bedded property offering dementia and nursing care, as well as specialist care for residents aged 45 and over living with dementia and/or mental health needs and young Residents with alcohol-related brain damage. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
*5/5 5REVIEW: All of the staff are always kind and helpful*
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: GlasgowStarting Salary: £38,760 + Compre...