Occupational Health Nurse
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Jul 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Rare opportunity to work within Occupational Health in Plymouth, at the Royal Naval Dockyard. A&E or Occupational Health experience required.
We are working with a large OH Provider to source an Occupational Health Nurse to work at their client site in Plymouth. Experience within A&E or as an OH Nurse in heavy industry or construction is preferred.
You will provide Occupational Health screening, treatment and emergency response services. This role requires the ability to assess and manage minor injury and illness, deliver health and wellbeing initiatives, and work with external organisations and other healthcare professionals. This role will be roughly 70% safety critical medicals and health surveillance, and 30% walk in clinics and OH advice.
• Fitness to work assessments.
• Minor illness and injury.
• Health surveillance
• Health Promotion and wellbeing.
• Clinical support to the first aid provision on site.
Requirements of the role:
• Registered general nurse or qualification in adult nursing.
• Knowledge of safety critical roles.
• A&E or Occupational Health experience.
• Good PC/ IT skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, between 7.30am and 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 3.30pm Friday.
Salary up to £36000 per annum
25 days Holiday (pro rata)
Health Cash Plan
Please apply now if you are interested.