Intellectual Disability- Person in Charge- Galway
- € 45063.0 - 52650.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Jul 2020
- 24 Jan 2021
Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with our client, a well-established service, we are seeking a Person in Charge for their residential services.
Our clients provides a range of community based residential, outreach and family support services to young people and adults with autism, intellectual and/or physical disability, with locations across Galway City and County.
The role will involve effectively leading a residential service, working as part of the leadership team to provide a high- quality service to children and adults. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ID Nurse to take the next step in their career.
- The post holder has responsibility for the effective provision and operation of services and supports to adults and
children in a specified designated centre which provide residential and/or short break respite services.
- The post holder will work closely with the Assistant Director of Client Services with regard to both planning and
implementing the effective delivery of services.
- Manage and monitor the annual budgets, including staffing and all aspects of expenditure within the designated
centre and be responsible for operating within approved budgets.
- The post holder will ensure that the residential and/or residential respite centre under their remit comply with legislative and regulatory requirements i.e. S.I.367, HIQA National Standards etc.
- A minimum of 3 years in a management or supervisory role in the area of nursing
- A professional degree (minimum level 7) in Nursing
- A relevant management qualification
- Full current driving license with access to your own vehicle
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent working knowledge of legislative/regulatory requirements and responsibilities
- A proven track record of working in a decision-making capacity in a residential service which meets quality,regulatory/legislative requirements
- A proven track record of budget management
- Experience of report writing, personal support plans, people and roster management
This job was posted to Community learning disability nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Galway
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentVarious, Galway, Ireland
If you have ID experience, or if you are seeking a change of environment, we have opportunities in a number of ID organisations acr...