Intellectual Disability Nurse Management Roles
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Jul 2020
- 24 Jan 2021
Our clients provides a range of community based residential, outreach and family support services to young people and adults with autism, intellectual and/or physical disability.
Interested candidates must be/have-
- Be registered with An Bord Altranais, RNID qualification essential with experience in the area of mental health, autism and complex healthcare needs
- Have 3 years’ experience in ID services and 1 years at management level
- Ability to work effectively with families and the wider MDT
- Have a detailed knowledge of the HIQA standards / regulations and Health Act 2007, and the role of the person in charge.
- Be a highly motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and the capacity to manage change
- Full drivers licence and access to own car
This job was posted to Community learning disability nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 41000.0 - 59000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager 1 & Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Our client, a leading Intellectual Disabilities Service, require a number of Cl...
€ 33000.0 - 46500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPortrane, North Dublin, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland, Dublin, Ireland
The HSE provides a wide range of community and hospital based mental health services in Ireland, and these services have seen drama...