Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 16.75 - 16.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 27 Jul 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
£16.75 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hour Contract | Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A large nursing home in Kettering is looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a full time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £16.75 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
In this Registered Nurse role, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD branch
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, however newly qualified RNs will also be considered and will receive additional training and support
• Confident managing and administering medications and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.