Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Jul 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
£17.00 per hour | NHS Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours | Nights | RGN or RMN Considered | ABI/Neuro/MH Care
A specialist care centre in Loughborough is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant facility supports adults living with a range of complex needs who require additional support and specialist behavioural input due to mental health conditions, neurological conditions and acquired/traumatic brain injuries.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the care centre is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £17.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary in the region of £31,825
• A great working environment with opportunities for training, development and career progression
What we are looking for:
• An NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate previous experience in long-term adult care, ideally with experience working with adults living with complex needs resulting from ABI/Neurological Disabilities/Conditions
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.