NMC Registered Band 5 RGN
Lingfield, Surrey, England
- £ 25000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 2 Sep 2020
- 30 Sep 2020
Excellent permanent positions available across UK in various care homes, private hospitals and NHS hospitals.
My clients are offering,
- Competitive salary - 24,000 – 39,000 (dependent on experience and interview)
- Training programmes and training courses
- Career progression
- Small patient to nurse ratio
- Flexible working schedules (full and part-time positions)
- Sponsorship (selective clients)
We will help you with:
- CV formatting
- Interview preparation
- Salary negotiation
- Role negotiation
All you need is a NMC registration and your updated CV.
Ref: SK - 009
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Lingfield, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Dialysis Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, ...
£ 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury - An exciting opport...