Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £ 20.32 - 24.12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 24 Jul 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
£20.32 to £24.12 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | 36/48 Hour Contracts | Days and/or Nights| Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in the Lymington area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work as Senior Nurse on a full time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail nursing care in a beautiful setting, with luxury facilities and a fantastic environment for staff and residents.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• Permanent contracts of 36 or 48 hours per week with flexible shifts on days, nights or rotation and including alternate weekends
• Very competitive rates of pay starting from £20.32 per hour and increasing to £24.12 with night/weekend enhancements
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications and in supporting and mentoring junior colleagues.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting, ideally with experience in a supervisory or leadership role in a clinical setting
• Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and supporting colleagues
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.