RGN or RMN Registered Nurse
Banstead, Surrey, England
- £ 20.6 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jul 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£20.60 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Hours | Luxury Nursing Home | Great Benefits & Prospects | RGN or RMN Considered
A luxury elderly and dementia nursing home in Banstead is currently looking to recruit RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to join their clinical team, with flexible shifts and great rates of pay available.
The home provides luxury hotel style living and specialist design features and technologies to enable residents to enjoy the best possible standards of care and living in a modern yet homely setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full or part-time hours on a permanent contract
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £20.60, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A workplace pension scheme, an opt-in healthcare plan plus a life assurance/death in service scheme
• Free uniforms and NMC renewal fees paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working as a Nurse in the UK, ideally with experience working in a UK nursing home or an elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.