Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 16.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jul 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£16.50 p/h – Circa £28.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work full-time days in a leading Leicester nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant, independently owned home is in southern Leicester and offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a fantastic setting.
Details of this Registered Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A permanent contract of 33 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £28,315
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
In this role, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Registered Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.