Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 16.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jul 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
£16.50 to £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours | Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly and Dementia Home |
An RGN or RMN Night Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 50 bedded Mansfield nursing home.
The home caters to older people living with age related frailties, dementia, and medical nursing needs.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible night shifts
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16.50 to £17.50 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary of up to £32,760
• A great working environment in a very well-run home
As Night RN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.