Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 16.5 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jul 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£16.50 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Nights | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered |
A private elderly and dementia nursing home in Burton-on-Trent is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay from £16.50 to £18 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £33,700
• Paid Breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing paid clinical training, with preceptorship programmes available for newly qualified staff
• Free meals on long shifts
• A company pension scheme
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with NMC revalidation (subject to T&Cs)
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.