Nurse Home Manager
Hackney, London, Greater London, England
- £ 55000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 21 Jul 2020
- 28 Sep 2020
£55,000 - £60,000 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQQ
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with substantial experience as CQC Registered Manager in a UK elderly nursing home is required to lead and develop a large North London care home.
The fully CQC compliant home is in Hackney and offers elderly, dementia and disability care with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 8a/b rates of pay
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced working as CQC Registered Manager, with a proven track record of success evidenced through CQC and Local Authority reports
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets and able to market a home
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.