Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Jul 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £29.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Elderly Care Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A privately owned elderly care home in between Derby and Burton currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse, to join their nursing team on full-time days.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 33 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £29,170 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN branches will both be considered to ensure a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will have some experience in elderly care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
• You will be flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.