Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Jul 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | Accommodation Available
A small private nursing home in Worthing currently has vacancies for RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurses to join their night nursing team, with full or part-time hours available.
The home is fully CQC compliant and delivers round the clock nursing care to older people with age-related frailties and medical nursing needs.
What the home is offering and details of the Night Nurse vacancies:
• A permanent contract to work full or part-time nights over a flexible, 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training programmes
• Staff accommodation may be available, please advise when applying if you need this
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment in now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.