Senior Staff Nurse - Critical Care
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Jul 2020
- 14 Aug 2020
Spire Nottingham Hospital is looking for an experienced Critical Care Nurse to join our brand new state of art Critical Care Unit. We offer fully funded training programs and excellent career progression opportunities. Both full time and part time applications will be considered.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care from the first time a patient contacts us until after their treatment is complete. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be joining a small-dedicated team of critical care nurses on this brand new, state of the art 5-bedded CCU. Initially we will be caring for vascular, spinal and cardiology patients with plans to ultimately offer level 3 intensive care.
• Providing leadership to a team of critical care nurses on shift.
• Deliver excellent patient care to critical care patients and their relatives
• Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
• Act as mentor to junior team members offering supervision and ongoing development
Who we're looking for:
• Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Post Graduate critical care course is essential
• Recent experience of leading a critical care unit
• Mentorship or leadership course
• Experience of managing a team
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on Applyor email Apply m
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31600 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse / Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: SheffieldCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Deme...
£ 31211 - 33033 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse (RGN) trained in Tracheostomy Care,...
£ 33400 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified menta...