Nursing Opportunities UK
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 17 Jul 2020
- 14 Jan 2021
We are now looking to recruit Nurses of all levels, for various hospital roles accross England and Scotland. Both Overseas and EU nurses are welcome to apply.
Vacancies are available in the following acute areas:
- And many more
- Paid flights
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Bonus/welcome package
- Secured accommodation (free up to 3 months, depending on the hospital)
- Paid Certificate of Sponsorship
- Visa fee and Surcharge covered by the NHS Trust
- First OSCE examination and travel to the exam centre paid by the hospital
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- Full-time permanent contract
- And many more
- IELTS/OET exam or
- NMC Decision Letter (nurses who have passed their exam and started NMC process will also be considered)
- Experience requirements can vary from position to position (to be discussed at the application)
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31824.0 - 32760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrewe, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced registered nurse - RGN nurse (registere...
£ 31412.16 - 41882.88 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...
£ 31019.0 - 36619.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Staff Nurse - Complex Care, Brain Injuries and Deaf Services Location: Warrington, Lancashire Salary: £31,019- £36,619...