Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 52000.0 - 58000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Jul 2020
- 13 Jan 2021
We have a fantastic opportunity open for a highly-skilled Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join an OUTSTANDING GP Practice on a permanent basis in Norwich.
The surgery is offering the following:
- Full time hours over 4 days
- 6 weeks annual leave PLUS 5 days study leave
- Negotiable salary in line with experience
- Progressive practice with on-site training and supportive, caring GPs
- The opportunity to work with a successful practice who are at the forefront of Primary Care in Norwich
To be considered for this position the successful candidate will hold a formal ANP qualification (or OSCE assessed Minor Illness and Prescribing qualification). Experience in Primary Care would also be advantageous however secondary care and community ANPs will also be considered.
If you'd like to apply to this vacancy then send your CV to Chase Medical by clicking apply now! You can also call Sarah Cawthorne, on our permanent recruitment team, at Chase Medical's head office: 0114 2757421, to discuss this and other opportunities in further detail.
Chase Medical is a Primary Care Recruitment Agency, offering exclusive employment opportunities in the country's leading GP Surgeries. We specialise in Nurse Recruitment so if you're an ANP, Practice Nurse or a Specialist Nurse looking into a career in Primary Care, get in contact today! We can help you secure your dream role!
We are always on the lookout for great nurses to help source roles for so if you know of anyone looking for a job within General Practice, get in touch with their details as we offer up to £500 CASH for every successful referral we receive! This would go direct to the person who referred the candidate even if they've not taken work with us themselves!