Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 19.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Jul 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
£19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Top Band 6 Equivalent | Part-Time Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Brighton currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work part-time nights.
The home caters to older people living with elderly frail and disability nursing care needs and is independently owned and operated.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work part-time hours on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing training opportunities and a supportive leadership team
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.