Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 17 Jul 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£18 p/h – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights |Elderly & Dementia Home -Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a private nursing home in Chesterfield.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £33,700
• An excellent working environment
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
In this role you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.