RGN/Nurse Health Coach
Ashford, Kent, England
- £ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Jul 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
£25,000 - £32,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Mon – Fri Days | Supporting Patients in Management of Long-Term Conditions
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse to join an award-winning, innovative provider of healthcare support and coaching services in their Ashford site.
Details of this RGN Health Coach position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, working Monday – Friday 9-5
• Depending on experience an annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £32,000
• A private pension plan with 5% matched employer contributions
• Ongoing training and development programmes, in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Health Coach, you will work closely with a caseload of patients who are living with long-term medical conditions, to empower them in the management of their own health, through action plans and regular telephone contact.
This support reduces hospital admissions and increases patient awareness of their conditions which permits them to make proactive choices, whilst collaborating with a wide range of agencies to deliver the best support and keep patients as well as possible for as long as possible.
Applicants for this Nurse Health Coach position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate knowledge and experience in coaching theories and motivational interviewing
• Knowledge and experience in the management of common long-term conditions in primary and secondary healthcare settings
• Excellent communication skills and a good listener, and able to build positive professional relationships with patients
• Able to think innovatively to build programmes that will make the most of the resources available to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.