RGN - Private Hospital
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Jul 2020
- 13 Aug 2020
Role: Registered Nurse
- £14.85 standard hourly rate
- £19.31 for nights and Saturday (all day)
- £22.23 for Sundays (all day)
- £1500 Golden Hello
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our 60 bed dedicated neurological care centre.
If you are new to neurological care we will ensure you receive all the training and support so you can be confident and effective in your role.
We deliver expert care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions and our team is currently on an exciting journey to achieve excellence and you can be part of this! This is a role where you can make a difference every day in a supported environment, where we will value your skills and clinical expertise.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate plus overtime and enhanced rates
- Contributory pension scheme
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
You will need:
- Current NMC registration
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on Applyand ask for Giorgio, or email Apply
we act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RGN, Neurological, Private, Prestigious
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 21750 - 31600 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities rehabilitation newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse, Registered Mental Health...