Harlow, Essex, England
- £ 25000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Jul 2020
- 16 Aug 2020
£25,000 - £31,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN with a background in Outpatients/Day Surgery is required to work as Registered Nurse in a hospital in the Harlow area.
What the hospital is offering for this Outpatients Nurse role:
• 37.5 hours per week on days on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of £25,000 to £31,000 depending on experience plus enhancements
• 25 days annual leave
• Ongoing training and development
• Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and Contributory Pension scheme
• Free uniforms, parking and subsidised staff restaurant
As Outpatient Nurse you will work with a diverse patient mix and will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of high-quality patient care.
Applicants for this Outpatients Nurse role should have the following:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Prior experience in a similar role or within an outpatients or acute care setting
• Prior experience in minor procedure operations an advantage
• Work well as part of a strong clinical team or independently as required
• Competent computer skills and good communication skills
• Dedicated, committed and flexible to work shifts to meet the needs of the business
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.