Nurse Home Manager
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 16 Jul 2020
- 16 Aug 2020
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a – Band 8 | 40 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A privately owned nursing home in Sleaford currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia care.
What the home is offering and details of this Nurse Home Manager position:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As CQC Registered Nurse Manager, you will work to maintain the already good standards within the home and identify areas where further improvements can be made. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with efficiently managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven leadership experience in a UK nursing home setting, ideally with experience as Registered Manager
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management to a strong team
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.