Deputy Nurse Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Jul 2020
- 16 Aug 2020
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 hours | Days | Experience Essential | Great Staff Benefits |
A vacancy has arisen in Wolverhampton for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification) to work as Deputy Nurse Manager of a private nursing home.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, working day shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Comprehensive induction, ongoing training and career progression
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• NMC registration fees paid in full
• Free parking, free meals and refreshments
• Private medical and health insurance and private dental cover
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
• Retail and lifestyle discounts
As Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments, supporting with clinical audits and quality monitoring/management
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Significant experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 53000 Per yearFull timePermanentMarston Green, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Care Manager - £50-£53K Near Marston Green-BirminghamNote: You do not need a nursing pin number to apply!!Job [... Click Apply...]...