Part Time Night Nurse
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 16 Jul 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £22.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 25 Hours - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC | Great Benefits
An RGN Staff Nurse is required to join a privately owned nursing home in Boston.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 25 hours per week on permanent night shifts
• Great rates of pay of £17 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of £22,100
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Annual NMC registration paid for
• Enhanced Bank Holiday rates
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and career progression
• Free uniform and DBS check
• Pension contributions
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Boston, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGrantham, Lincolnshire, England
Role: Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified)Location: Grantham, LincolnshireSalary: £40,000 p/aHours: FULLY SUPERNUMERARY!A highly regard...
£ 29952.0 - 31824.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKing's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Staff Nurse required in Kings Lynn, Norfolk , up to £31,824 per annum, Days or Nights, 36 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £31,824 pe...