RGN Night Nurse
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Jul 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 45+ bedded nursing home on the outskirts of Norwich currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older people living with elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care needs and is independently owned and operated.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary in the region of £32,760
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing training opportunities and a supportive leadership team
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.