Fareham, Hampshire, England
- £ 18.5 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 16 Jul 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£18.25 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Hours | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Dementia Care Home
A 50 bedded nursing home on the outskirts of Fareham is looking to recruit Registered Nurses to strengthen their clinical team.
The home specialises in dementia and elderly mental health care and provides excellent standards of care and living to residents.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time contracts on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns over a 24/7 rota, working a mix of days and nights
• Great pay rates of £18.25 per hour plus paid breaks
The successful RGN/RMN/RNLD will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents and will ensure a safe and effective clinical service.
What we are a looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a dementia care setting, or have a keen interest in working in dementia care
• Able to work a mix of day and night shifts on a flexible rota
• Confident managing care and medications, and able to work independently
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.