Recovery Nurse or ODP
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 28000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Jul 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£28,000 - £35,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Staff Benefits | Recovery/PACU Experience Essential
A leading Surrey hospital is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in recovery/post-anaesthesia care to join their Operating Department.
Details of this Recovery Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus enhancements where applicable
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Private healthcare, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and childcare vouchers
• Learning and development opportunities and support to progress your career
• Free off-site parking
In this role, you will provide high-quality post-operative care to patients following a range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, cosmetics and weight-loss surgery.
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience in a recovery/PACU setting, ideally having completed post-registration training/studies in this area
• Committed to ensuring the best possible standards of patient care and safety
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, work well within a team and will have a flexible approach to working hours and shift patterns
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.