Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 16.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 20 Aug 2020
- 9 Jan 2021
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a fully compliant Care Home based in Nottingham.
This elderly Nursing Home is a flagship service operated by a regionally recognised provider of fantastic care homes.
The role of a Registered Nurse will involve delivering and implementing exceptional care for residents with general nursing and dementia care needs. As the Registered Nurse will have the ability to work autonomously and effectively promote health and wellbeing within the service.
As a Registered Nurse you will have;
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- active NMC PIN
- Right to Work in the UK
- A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
- Generous salary of up to £18.00 per hour
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Above average clinical and care staffing levels meaning support is always on hand
- Paid breaks & paid clinical handover time
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for delivering quality care to the elderly and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this service, please either click APPLY or call Ryan on 0161 235 1643 for further information.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26.0 - 43.0 Per hourFull timeContractNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Band 6 Staff Nurse / Ward Nurse needed by an NHS Hospital based in Nottingham to join their dynamic team About the role: * Band 6 R...