Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derbyshire, England
- £ 16.68 - 16.68 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 13 Jul 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£16.68 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days or Nights | 11 hours per week | Good CQC |
A leading Derbyshire nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a part-time basis.
The Long Eaton home specialises in caring for older people living with dementia and associated elderly mental health needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 11 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £16.68 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• An excellent working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• A company pension plan and life assurance
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGrantham, Lincolnshire, England
Role: Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified)Location: Grantham, LincolnshireSalary: £40,000 p/aHours: FULLY SUPERNUMERARY!A highly regard...