Deputy Nurse Manager
Truro, Cornwall, England
- £ 37000.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Jul 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
£37,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small, private nursing home in a picturesque coastal setting near Truro is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Deputy Manager to join their management team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with general elderly nursing and dementia nursing care needs and has a great team in place who recently received “good” CQC quality grades in all areas of inspection.
What is offered and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days
• A competitive annual salary of £37,000, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Paid NMC Pin renewal
• Free Parking
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Difficulties/RNLD
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.