Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 16.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jul 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£16 - £17 p/h Up to £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Nights | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading Scarborough nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on night shifts
• Depending on experience, great rates of pay of £16 to £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of up to £31,820
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.