Epsom, Surrey, England
- £ 28000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jul 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£28,000 - £35,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits
An experienced Theatre RGN or ODP with a background in anaesthetics is required to join the Theatres Department of a leading Surrey hospital.
The hospital near Epsom undertakes a wide range of predominantly elective surgical procedures, including cosmetics, orthopaedics, ENT, ophthalmology, general surgery and weight-loss surgery and you will be joining a state-of-the-art facility.
Details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP post are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts which includes weekends, evenings and some on-call commitments
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus enhancements for on-call, evenings and weekends
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Anaesthetics RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Practitioner position should be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
• Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.