Nursing Home Manager
Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Jul 2020
- 7 Aug 2020
Registered Home Manager
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum (DOE) + generous, achievable bonus
Full Time (Some weekend working required, to monitor standards over 7 days of the week)
We focus on our residents as individuals and we try to help them live as fulfilling a life as possible. Our residents all have hobbies and interests and are encouraged to participate and share these with us.
Registered for 31 service users and has been awarded 'Good' in a recent inspection by CQC
The Job Role
- The role of the Registered Manager is to manage all aspects of the Home's daily operation, ensuring that the highest possible standard of care is provided in accordance with company policy and registration with the CQC, where residents are enabled to live with dignity and wellbeing.
- The Registered Manager is responsible for maintaining and/or improving the CQC rating for the Home. The Home Manager will head the Management Team made up of the Deputy Manager, and working alongside them is the Administration Manager. In view of the wide diversification of duties, time management and the ability to prioritise are essential. Rewards and Benefits
Our staff are at the heart of what we do; which is why in return for your dedication you will receive a competitive salary, as well as a number of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Career progression Opportunities
- Very supportive Regional Manager
- 33 days leave (including Bank Holidays) per year
You will receive regular help and support from our Central Support Team on different matters, including Quality and Compliance, HR,
Finance, Sales and Marketing
The ideal Registered Home Manager will be:
- An experienced Home Manager with a proven track record of managing a Good CQC rated home (Required)
- Able to drive with a UK Driver's License
- Gold Standard Framework for end of life Care
- Knowledge of Dementia Strategy and Dementia mapping
If you feel you can provide excellent care for residents and approachable attitude towards subordinates, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Derby, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 25000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Deputy Residential Home Manager Leicester- £25k!Position: Deputy Care Home Manager Location: LeicesterHours: 42 hours weekly 3 shif...