Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Jul 2020
- 7 Aug 2020
Home Manager Needed in Derby
On behalf of a fantastic care provider I am looking for Home manager to join the team at one of their care homes with Nursing in the Derby area.
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Home Manager to join a fantastic, care group in the Derby area paying 35k per year. An experienced and motivated individual is required to manage the Nursing home. The home is a purpose built facility which caters for
- Mental Health Condition
- Old Age
- Physical Disability
- Sensory Impairment
. My client is seeking a strong, experienced individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years Home Management experience within a Home.
You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality and people management skills. This post really requires an individual who is focused and compassionate with the want to help others. The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- 2 years minimum working as a Home Manager within Nursing Homes.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic
- NMC Pin NOT essential
- A proven history of 'GOOD' CQC reports
Duties will include:
- Responsibility of the home
- Staff management/appraisals/Training
- Care plans/reviews/meetings
- Ensuring the home is well run and meeting the CQC standards.
The Nursing home belongs to privately run group and has a maximum of 35k service users.