Registered Nurse RGN
Gatwick, West Sussex, England
- £ 30,476 - 35,586 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 10 Aug 2020
Are you an exceptional Registered Nurse (RGN) looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
Our Client has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
The position is based in Gatwick within an Immigration Removal Centre (IRC) which is a 24 hours site that holds 400 plus detainees suspected of visa violations, illegal entry or unauthorised arrival to the UK and are waiting for flights, transfers or to be released in to the community.
There is a fast turnover of detainees so a wide range skills will be needed and trained/supported. From triage, chronic disease management to acute care.
.This is a full time permanent Registered Nurse position and offers a competitive salary of £30,476 - £35,586 per annum.
• £1500 Golden Hello Bonus*
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• G4S Life Assurance Scheme
• Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Refer A Friend Scheme
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel supplier
The ideal candidate
Essential skills a Nurse:
• Level 1 NMC Registration
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to work within challenging and complex situations
• 5 year UK history of residence
Desirable skills a Nurse:
• Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
• Experience of working within a secure environment
• Experience of triage
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience of long term conditions.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Ward nurse in Gatwick, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...