Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 39000.0 - 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 10 Jul 2020
- 6 Jan 2021
Popular Training Practice in Oldham recruiting for a permanent Practice Nurse
One of our forward-thinking Surgeries in Oldham, Greater Manchester is expanding and looking to recruit a Practice Nurse for up to full time hours.
The friendly and welcoming team are looking for a like-minded individual to join them. If you're enthusiastic with a positive attitude to work and patient care then we want to hear from you!
The post will be to cover clinics such as Diabetes, Respiratory, Cytology, Baby and Travel Immunisations and recent experience within a GP Surgery is essential.
Benefits of this role include:
- Band 7 Salary in the region of £40,000+
- Training Practice with plenty of support and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, up to full time and in line with your preferences
- NHS Pension inclusion and all the usual NHS benefits
- Ongoing training and CPD support
- Friendly sociable team!
- Positive patient reviews and good CQC results
The surgery team are keen to find he right person to start in August/September time. If you're on the look out for a new challenge, or a step up in your Practice Nursing career, then this is the opportunity for you!
Contact Sarah Cawthorne at Chase Medical today on 0114 2757421 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency dealing with Primary Care exclusively. We have attractive permanent positions available nationwide. Get in contact for more information on our exclusive permanent vacancies!