Clinical Lead Nurse
Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 18.55 - 18.55 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 Jul 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£220 per Day | Full-Time Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a small nursing home in Saltdean.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting, and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work full-time day shifts, with long and short shifts available
• A competitive pay rate of £220 per day
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
• Free on-site parking and refreshments whilst on duty
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD will all be considered
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.