Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 Jul 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£17 p/h – Up to £38.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33/44 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home in the Burntwood area has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their days nursing team on a full-time basis.
The home offers round the clock care and support to older people living with a range of care and support needs including disabilities, dementia and elderly mental health issues.
What the home is offering and details of the Registered Nurse vacancy:
• A permanent contract to work 33 or 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary of up to £38,900 for a 44 hour contract
• A supportive working environment with a thorough induction and ongoing training opportunities
The successful RGN, RMN or RNLD will manage the care for a caseload of residents and will administer medications, manage clinical records and lead a care team in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD Nurse
• Ideally experienced in elderly care and passionate about providing high quality care
• Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.