Clydach, Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
- £ 15.7 - 17.35 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Jul 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£15.70 - £17.35 p/h – Up to £32.4K/Band 5/6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Paid Breaks | Small Nursing Home
A small private care home in the Clydach area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay starting from £15.70 per hour for newly qualified RNs, £16.15 per hour for RNs with 2+ years’ experience and £17.35 per hour for those with 4+ years service
As Night Nurse, you will manage and coordinate care, keep care plans updated and lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care to a caseload of residents.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.